Martial Arts in Ashburn, VA
Welcome to Master Lee’s Martial Arts, the leading provider of martial arts classes in Ashburn, VA. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts classes, including
- Kids Martial Arts Classes – Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Adult Martial Arts Classes – Adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Family Classes – Families spend quality time together in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy.
- After School Program – transportation for your children from their elementary school.
- Birthday Parties – Martial arts themes birthday parties for children in the Ashburn region.
- Seasonal Camp – Kids Seasonal Camp program for families in the Ashburn, VA area
Clean and Safe Facility
We take pride in our School and work hard to provide a clean and safe place for families to learn Tae Kwon Do.
About Master Young-Jo Lee
Master Lee has over 25 years of experience teaching martial arts to students of all ages. He has performed over 400 Tae Kwon Do demonstrations across the United States as well as at the 2002 World Cup Soccer Tournament in Seoul.
- Graduate of Yong-In University College of Martial Arts, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- Member of Yong-In Professional Demonstration Team
- 6th Degree Dan in Taekwondo, World Taekwondo Federation
- Judo Association Black Belt
- Children’s Physical Education Certification, South Korea
- South Korean military martial arts instructor
- South Korean police department martial arts instructor
- Demonstrations at West Point Military Academy, West Point, NY, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) Headquarters in Quantico